Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking back...FEB 2002

Today Brian and I celebrate 8 years of our relationship. 8 years ago today we went on our first date and the following weekend we went to 2002 Crush Dance together. When I think back to that time not only do memories of our puppy love come back but all the people that were so close to me at that time. I was just coming off of that terrible relationship with Adam...which we all knew it was time for me to get out of that situation! I was living with Coffey and Colleen West was on the other side of the room. I remember coming home from my first shacking experience with Brian (ha) and wanting to show Coffey who I was crushing on. We ran over to someone's room that had a Sigma Nu composite on their wall and I pointed him out and Coffey goes "Oh no!" I was totally confused and stuttered, "What?" Then she proceeded to tell me she had shacked with him at the "gangster" pledge party we had!! Remember that...the one where we all wore wife beaters and wrote on ourselves with highlighters. haha. Oh my gosh...cannot even believe we did that!! So...that was the start of our relationship. Love ya Coffey...er, I mean Ialase :)

Think back to February of 2002. Where were you and what sticks out in your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment