Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amy J

Hey Girls,

So sorry I have been so bad at this. I know it seems like I would be better at it and post more, but honestly, I keep forgetting. I need to update my settings so I get emails when someone posts. That will help me. :)

So, I'm excited this idea worked! I think it's a great way to keep in touch without mass emails.

I think I talk to all of you and I'm not entirely sure any of my updates are very exciting at all, but I'll give you a brief rundown anyways:

Still living downtown Chicago. Finally moved out of my first apartment (the little studio) in October, and into a much bigger place in Lakeview. I love it, and I want all of you to come visit me please. I have so much more room. You're welcome ANYTIME.

I will be dating Scott a year in the beginning of April! Time flies! It's crazy, I honestly can't believe it's been that long.

I finished up my MBA in May of last year. I'm nannying for a little boy named Ben right now, he's 2 years old. I've job searched and nothing really has come up, and as of recently, I think I decided to go back to school to become a teacher. I'm shooting for secondary ed. specializing in English and Math. So we'll see. If all goes well I should be started with that pretty soon. I know it seems like a big jump from an MBA... but what can I say? I just think it's the right thing to do.

I'm still having some fun in the city... Definitely don't feel as old as I am. I am sure within the next few years I will be settling down with Scott, so I feel like I should enjoy the city while I live here. I think the first few years I lived here I took things for granted, and never went to see sights or do anything fun. So, I've really changed that since last summer, and of course it's a lot more fun now that I have someone to do all of these things with.

Yeah, I think that's pretty much it though! I really don't have a ton of news. I miss you all and I really want to go to a Purdue game this year!! We should plan a reunion, if possible. I know some of you are far busier than I with families and kiddos and stuff, so I know it's tough. But we'll see what we can do.

I miss you!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment