Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bored and Hello :)

Hey everyone! I was just clicking on my bookmarks and I found the AGD blog. Thought I'd write to say hello and also to hopefully encourage some more updates from people! This could be a really fun thing if we get it going more. Anyways...


Not sure that I have any very exciting news to share... I wish I did. I looked at Border Collie puppies last weekend while we were up at Scott's lakehouse. It took everything I had to walk away from them. It was very hard. But, I decided it is more important on my priority list to have fun in the city this summer, and it would be too hard with a puppy at Scott's... So, someday! They were precious though.
Here's a picture.


Other than that, nothing much new. Still living in the city and loving it. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm going to move to the suburbs when my lease is up in October. I'm going to move in with Scott. It will be fun to live together, and we basically do right now. All the back and forth is crazy. But, I am really going to miss living downtown. I guess I am glad I had 5 years of it
though... but still, it's funny how you take things for granted until you realize they're going to be over. It will be a transition, but I'm excited to live with him of course. We just celebrated a year together, Scott surprised me with tickets to Beauty and the Beast, the musical at the Cadillac Theatre. Best surprise ever. I love that movie, and it was the Disney version. I really had to restrain myself from singing out loud. Kept having to remind myself that people were not there to hear me sing. Haha. It was a really good show though. This is a picture of us outside the show celebrating a year together. I can't believe it's been that long. It has flown by but I guess that's the way it should be.

Anyway, that's my exciting life. :) Nothing much to share. No babies or anything like that yet so instead I'll just have to update you about my puppy search. Hahaha. I'm so excited it's warming up though and I can't wait to have a great summer downtown. I seriously have a list that I call my Chicago list of things I want to do (that I never think to do because I live here) before I move... So, my summer will be full of scratching things off that list. It will be fun though, more fun than most to-do lists.

Hope all is well with everyone! I would love to make it to a football game one of these years and just have a huge AGD tailgate. I think it would be a blast.

Miss you all!
Amy J

No comments:

Post a Comment